My new book on Managing Talent Risk showcases my recent work in the young, burgeoning field of talent risk management.
Through our firm’s consulting work, we’ve found that giving organizations a better way to zero in on relevant talent data so they can talk about their risk and align on priorities is the greatest pain point we can remedy today – so much so that it was time to write a book about it.
Keep your top talent by discovering:
- The biggest talent risk myths that plague executives today
- How to talk about the actual costs of not managing your talent risk
- Scenarios that model the new talent risk conversation for people up and down the command chain
- Other ways beyond knowledge transfer to manage talent risk
- Fortune 500 case studies that show how our 3-Step Talent Risk Management process is being applied in