We clarify risks and define roles during the organization’s change, and then use a proven 3-step process to move the right knowledge and skills to the right people at the right time.
Change management programs typically help you identify and plan your strategic change; knowledge transfer helps you where the rubber hits the road. We provide the structure, tools and decision points to implement your organizational change and measure progress at the individual worker level.
Our 3-step Solution
Client Results (Ask us about our relevant Nike, Costco and Boeing projects)
Try Out Our Workforce Risk Assessment Tool: The Knowledge Silo Matrix
See our Case Study on Managing Change with Off-Shore Teams
See Our Change Management & Knowledge Transfer Blog Series
Read about The Best Reorganization Ever
“This was the quickest, most straightforward, and balanced reorg that I’ve ever done” – Executive from major utility following 350-person reorganization.
Our 3-step knowledge transfer process regularly helps blue chip organizations drive through the storm of the change. With our proven tools, you will:
- Identify where your organization’s unique critical knowledge is siloed
- Map your workforce redundancies, shortages, and needed skills
- Pinpoint your teams’ lack of critical bench strength
- Plan better reorganizations based on skill profiles, not just headcount and job titles
- Prioritize your risks so everyone understands where to concentrate time and resources
- Move beyond competency models to define which specific skills and changed behaviors you wish to see
- Teach your designated experts/mentors HOW to transfer their knowledge with our Knowledge Transfer Workshop (KTW)
- Teach your designated apprentices/learners HOW to drive their own learning through the KTW
- Improve workforce productivity and cut costs by increasing consistency in a new or changed job roles
- Ensure accountability due to the processes’ ease of measurement
Contact us to learn more